Sagem MC922 Review

• Reception

• Style

Ahamed A. Shakoor.'s review of Sagem MC922

Sagem MC922

“Recently I bought a Sagem MC 922 mobile phone, the...”

Written on: 22/08/2001 by Ahamed A. Shakoor. (1 review written)

Ref. Mobile Sagem MC 922
Good handy portable phone.

Catalogues to suit all residents of all countries is minimised to French only.

General Comments
Recently I bought a Sagem MC 922 mobile phone, the catalogue is in French which I don't understand. They should insert English catalogues inside the packs. The agents are unable to help or direct us.

• Reception

• Style

3920_Chetan Umarje.'s Response to Ahamed A. Shakoor.'s Review

Written on: 02/09/2001

send me request mail at elegance@giaspn01.vsnl.net.in and I will send you the Xerox copy of the manual in english.

4602_Nicola.'s Response to Ahamed A. Shakoor.'s Review

Written on: 30/09/2002

i own a mc922. got an english print out of catalogue. my wife got it lost i am trying to trace it. as soon as it is available readers can contact me directly

Kithsiri.'s Response to Ahamed A. Shakoor.'s Review

Written on: 26/04/2002

I totally agree with this review as i too happen to meet the same problem. if it is possible please send me the catalogue which is in English.