JumpKing Giant 15ft Review

Kerr Family's review of JumpKing Giant 15ft

JumpKing Giant 15ft

“Do yourself a favour & buy the 13' x 9' Jumpking...”

Written on: 19/10/2007 by Kerr Family (1 review written)

We recently (Oct 2007) bought for my 13-year-old daughter a $699 (Australian) 13' x 9' Jumpking trampoline that includes a protective enclosure. I can't tell you what peace-of-mind that enclosure provides. We wouldn't have bought the trampoline without the enclosure.

My daughter loves but loves the trampoline. It's wonderful to see the joy in my child's face. She comments that her two favourite things about the trampoline are that it's a good big size & that she feels safe in the enclosure.

We went for the rectangle shape because we read that the dynamics & safety are better than that of the rounder shapes. We bought the 13' x 9' model because it was the largest rectangle Jumpking trampoline that comes with an enclosure.

I was pleased that the trampoline box weighed almost 150 kilos. I associated the heavy weight with safe durable construction. Incidentally, it took my wife & I about 3 pleasant hours to set up the trampoline including the enclosure.

None - period!

General Comments
Do yourself a favour & buy the 13' x 9' Jumpking trampoline with the enclosure for your kids. This may be the singularly best cost/beneficial purchase we have ever made.