Premier Genista Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

ermhello's review of Premier Genista

Premier Genista

“I bought the Premier Genista drum kit for an amazing...”

Written on: 16/10/2007 by ermhello (1 review written)

I bought the Premier Genista drum kit for an amazing price of £300, from a friend who had bought it second hand. I have used it at many gigs, and it is also used every day as a practise kit, and it is still in excellent condition! It has outlasted all of the new cymbals and stands that have been bought for it. I use Aquarian Performance 2 heads on it, and it sounds amazing for recording. In my opinion, it is well up there with the likes of the Pearl Masters that I have played. It is such a great kit!!

I have the Fusion version, and when used with 2 ply heads, it gives a stunning sound, and I would not trade it for any other kit. As well as Aquarian Performance 2 heads, I have also used it with Zildjian K customs, Iron Cobra and full vintage premier hardware, and I believe that you really cannot beat this drum kit at all.

It is hard to get hold of add-on drums for it because of its age. I can not fault the kit at all though, and I would recommend it to anyone (if you can find one). You really can't go wrong.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard