PerfectBackup Online Backup Manager v5.2.2.5 Review

• Ease of Set Up

mozza1's review of PerfectBackup Online Backup Manager v5.2.2.5

PerfectBackup Online Backup Manager v5.2.2.5

“Very easy to install and configure, even a technical...”

Written on: 12/10/2007 by mozza1 (1 review written)

The online backup software was very easy to install. I run a small business and have a Microsoft SBS server and to backup my small SQL, Exchange databases along with file data was always an issue. Now I run the online backup software everything runs and get backed up automatically. The best part is PerfectBackup offer a 1GB package free of charge and with the compression used I manage to backup over 2GB totally free of charge. I have used their support, late at night, and they were really helpful. I am only used to writing letters of complaint and it is refreshing to be writing this.

The first upload took 2 days and it made my ADSL connection slow.

General Comments
Very easy to install and configure, even a technical monkey like me can do it.

If you don't know what you are doing, give their support team a call, they were great an the reason I am doing this feedback.

All the level of service for free, there is such a thing as a free lunch.

I later found out about their data insurance. They offer a £1,000,000 data restore guarantee for all clients, including free clients.

• Ease of Set Up