La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

ajjars's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“I ordered 18 items from the kiddies range in the La...”

Written on: 04/10/2007 by ajjars (1 review written)

I ordered 18 items from the kiddies range in the La Redoute sale. I ordered the items online. It took 5 days to process my order, by which time 16 items had sold out. I only found this out when I rang to find out where my order was. Goods still have not arrived, so I can't comment on the quality. However, I can comment on the customer service, which was absolutely soul destroying. I was promised a call back by a manager - I never got one. Next day, I rang back, went through the very long automated process to speak to someone, was on hold for a supervisor - waited - then would you believe it? - I was cut off. A 20 minute call wasted! I had to ring back and explain everything all over again. I had to ask over and over again to be put through to the supervisor, and finally, after a 10 minute wait, got the supervisor. The supervisor was OK, but could only apologise... What good is that when you have missed out on goods you thought you were going to get? The goods have sold out - end of. So, moral of the story is if you want to order goods, especially sale items - telephone them! It may take you half an hour or so to get through, but at least you stand a chance of getting the goods. Me? Think I'll stick to Next. Goods always arrive in 2 days or so.

• Assorted, £50

• Still waiting

424257_Adviceforyou's Response to ajjars's Review

Written on: 11/12/2008

7-10 working days for all deliveries unless temp out of stock
<br/>sale items are limited and sell out quickly just like in argos and of course next (which is a much bigger company than redoute)