Sony Ericsson T300 Review

• Reception

• Style

eden007's review of Sony Ericsson T300

Sony Ericsson T300

“I thought the T300 was a nice wee phone, but I got to...”

Written on: 19/08/2003 by eden007 (2 reviews written)

colour display. nice games. ringtones for individual people. Polyphonic Ringtones.

Everything is slow. Feels like a new Windows version on a very old PC. Not enough SMS memory. Design...

General Comments
I thought the T300 was a nice wee phone, but I got to dislike it more and more the longer I had it. Basically when you have a number of SMS in your SMS memory the whole phone processes slow down. I.e. if you want to access the phone book, all you see is an egg timer (like in Windows) for several seconds. The voice quality is not very good, sometimes I was very difficult to understand - I was told. This had nothing to do with the network, but with the phone, because I tried the same location with a NOKIA 3310 which I am using now. The menu is not very logical either - being used to Nokia logic. It is not compatible for sending/receiving data via Infrared to and from other phone makes. I lost half my phone numbers because I had sent them via Infrared to the T300. It only transmits the person's name, not the number. Then it says it has this great organizer functionality. I was used to using this in my Nokia (8310) and had all my friend's birthdays in there - and other reminders too. From my Nokia phone I never got a "Memory full" info. The T300 only takes 20 entries...

Good points... well. Nice colour display. Nice polyphonic sounds etc. But I just got fed up with it. Ebay is great for these things... :o)

Ndep2000's Response to eden007's Review

Written on: 09/09/2003

I bought This phone aswell, i thought it was really good, THE CAMERA VIEW doesnt work! Its not a very good fone actually its disgraceful