Sony Ericsson P800 Review

• Reception

• Style

ianhopkins's review of Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

“In my opinion it is a very very unreliable phone”

Written on: 19/08/2003 by ianhopkins (1 review written)

Very Few, good functions, but bad points outway the good.

WARNING!!! do not let the internal storage fill up!!!.... I was warned that my internal storage was nearly full, ignored it for 2 hours, and it rebooted and forced me to reformat the internal disk - losing all custom applications, contacts...etc.etc. It's a pitty the camera app doesnt give you the option of defaultly saving images to the memory stick duo card.
I have now had 3 THREE units from Orange & they refuse to replace with a different make phone.

DO NOT BUY a P800, in my opinion it is a very very unreliable phone

General Comments
In my opinion it is a very very unreliable phone

Boinng's Response to ianhopkins's Review

Written on: 19/08/2004

In point of fact the camera app WILL save onto the card by default, if you set it to (once) using the folder bar at the top right - in fact it will save wherever you like.
<br>
<br>I've had this phone for a year now, and can honestly say it's one of the most reliable phones I've ever owned, despite its truly cutting edge features.