Samsung RSH1NHMH Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

KevinLangan's review of Samsung RSH1NHMH

“I have owned this for 2 months now and have to say I...”

Written on: 01/10/2007 by KevinLangan (2 reviews written)

Large storage, Stylish, Wheels on the bottom for maneuverability

Hard to level doors

General Comments
I have owned this for 2 months now and have to say I am very pleased. It is the model without any ice box or water cooler (I feel you lose a lot of space with these features and they are not a priority when you have a family to store food for).

It is very easy to move this fridge freezer around as it is on wheels and allows you easy access to clean etc. Also it makes very little noise and appears to be very solidly built. I like the fact it has a flat back which hides all the working parts.

Inside the space is excellent and the first day we had it I had to go shopping as the fridge looked bare.

It has two thermostats (One for the fridge and one for the freezer). Basically this means that life of the product should be extended as one thermostat is not required to do the work of two as is commonly the case with most other brands.

Samsung are definately a company that is branching out with various different products of late (TV's , Fridge Freezers, Mobiles and even Digital SLRS) I am glad to say though the focus appears to be right on each product (I own a few) with regards to build quality.

Samsung have an extremely stylish and modern approach to all their products and the fridge freezer is no exception. It will not look out of place in any modern kitchen.

The only downside is that it can be hard to get the two doors level and also space as always with these products can be a problem.

If you have the space though I would definately recommend this product.

• 1 - 6 months

• Style

• Service & Support

403318_Mari999's Response to KevinLangan's Review

Written on: 21/09/2008

I found this review helpful because someone else feels the typical American features of ice maker/chilled water dispenser are more "nice to have" than strictly necessary in a modern kitchen.

Ragenasian's Response to KevinLangan's Review

Written on: 29/04/2010

I found this review not helpful because...It was done only after two months and the fact that it doesn't have an ice maker or water dispenser for space saving has nothing to do with the overall working of this fridge. I would like to know if the thing even still works as everyone else after 12-24 months has had theirs stop working.