J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Review

sonicmad's review of J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the best book...”

Written on: 25/09/2007 by sonicmad (1 review written)

The way Harry died and then come back to fight again and the way Harry killed Voldermout. I was so shocked by that.

There are not really any bad points. The only bad point in this book is when Harry and the Dursleys depart from each other. i think that Aunt Pertuna should of said something to Harry.

General Comments
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the best book in the series. I would not want to know anything before I went an bought the book. If you want to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, make sure you read the others first, as you won't understand most of the book.

I was shocked when Dudley Stuck up for Harry at the end. I thought that would never happen in the world, even if it had ended.

I will recommend Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to anyone who wants to read it.

Best of the rest.

I will miss waiting for the Harry Potter books to come out. It's just not the same with the films, the books are best.

• Hardback