HP PhotoSmart 850 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

munkeyb.'s review of HP PhotoSmart 850

“I've had the HP PhotoSmart 850 digital camera for over...”

Written on: 12/08/2003 by munkeyb. (1 review written)

Fantastic zoom, amazing quality photos, easy to use.

None of yet

General Comments
I've had the HP PhotoSmart 850 digital camera for over a month now & can't say that I've found any bad points!

The photos that you get using the highest resolution (4M.P.) are really stunning!!

The camera instructions are very easy to follow & the camera it's self is very east to use!

You WILL have to buy more memory for it as the 16MB sold with it is just no where enough!

My advice is buy a 256MB memory card & then you can leave it at 4 M.P. & get about 120 images on the card! I personally don't see the point of downing the image resolution just to get more photos which will not turn out that great, use the highest resolution your camera offers & get great pictures everytime!!

I got my camera from ebay (www.ebay.co.uk)for £220 Which was brand new & sealed WHAT A BARGAIN! & I also got the memory (which is quiet hard to find in the average high st. shop) from ebay also, for £45 which is more than half price on average!

If you're looking for a good digital camera buy the HP PhotoSmart 850 it really is a fantastic camera & if you get it at less than the average(£300)price it makes it all the better!!

• Image Quality

123210_Munkeyb.'s Response to munkeyb.'s Review

Written on: 20/08/2003

I ment to put in the above review of the HP 850 that it does eat up normal batteries, so buy rechargables & 'quick charger' to get the best out of your camera! I forgot to mention this in my review because I was using rechargable from when I got the camera! If you don't you will spend a fortune on normal batteries!!