Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

julesr's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“When will I learn?? I've bought a few things online...”

Written on: 22/09/2007 by julesr (1 review written)

Delivery - you pay a lot and get very little.
No-one ever replies to e-mails.
No automatic refunds for out of stock items after ordered.

General Comments
When will I learn?? I've bought a few things online with Dorothy Perkins. The last time a product worth £8 didn't arrive because it was out of stock, and it had been crossed off the delivery notice by hand, but I wasn't given a refund for it. Nobody answered the emails I sent.

This time I've ordered two jumpers online on a Thursday evening, at about 6pm ish. I paid for the quick delivery so it should take two days from the day you place the order.

I've tracked the order, and it's still in the delivery depot. The likelihood of them arriving today is now very slim, as it's Saturday and now nearly midday. This means I'll have to stay in on Monday too just in case it arrives. I wanted to wear what I've ordered on Tuesday for a presentation I have to give. So if it doesn't arrive and I've stopped in for it I won't have time to go out and buy something else!! I paid £4.95 for this service, and quite frankly it's shoddy!!

• 2 Jumpers, £36

• Still waiting