Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk Review

Clair's review of Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk

“I have just found out that a friend of mine is...”

Written on: 11/09/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

I have just found out that a friend of mine is expecting her first child so I wanted to send her a card to congratulate her. I have had cards sent before from Hallmark/MSN eCards so it was a natural place to look. All the cards are free and the site is easy to use, all you do is select the type of card you want and browse the selection till you find the one you want. As I wanted the pregnancy cards I went straight to that part of the site, where I was surprised to see Christmas cards within the choice. I must say that the choice was not that good either. They all seemed cheesy and corny or the type that an old aunt would send you on your birthday. But as it was free you can't really complain.

All in all it is good site to get free cards and the selection is not to bad for times like birthdays, although in hindsight I feel I should of just gone to the shop and bought one as it just not as tacky as an eCard.