AtTask Inc @task Enterprise Review

AdriannaG's review of AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

AtTask Inc @task Enterprise

“Don't let the name fool you - @task Enterprise is...”

Written on: 11/09/2007 by AdriannaG (1 review written)

Free 30 day trial; unlimited phone support; additional support in 7 different languages (great because I do international PM); extremely intuitive; browser, platform and database independent; compatible with my iPhone and co-workers handheld devices; and get this - API integration with MS Outlook, Salesforce, and QuickBooks. Nuff said!

Wish I had this in 2006. but it wasn't released until August 2007.

General Comments
Don't let the name fool you - @task Enterprise is great for small and mid-sized businesses. I should know - I work as a PM for an international mid-sized company based in the U.S. and I needed my project management software that could be customized - and keep up with me. AtTask provides support in seven languages. I have the same needs for business intelligence as the "big boys." I've been able to standardize processes, make data-driven strategic decisions, and provide visibility for the C-level crowd I answer to - without the bloat and complexity I used to experience with our old PM software. Just the fact it works with my mobile device is a huge bonus. It didn't break the bank either at $649.95 for one year.

Beshoffs's Response to AdriannaG's Review

Written on: 19/12/2007

I've had great luck with @task too. We've noticed a big time improvement in productivity in our office. I would recommend them to anyone. I didn't see a link to their web site, but you can find them at www.attask.com These guys are the new wave of project management software.