My Chemical Romance, Welcome To The Black Parade Review

Tashaxox's review of My Chemical Romance, Welcome To The Black Parade

My Chemical Romance, Welcome To The Black Parade

“Hands down to my chem for the video for this song - it...”

Written on: 08/09/2007 by Tashaxox (1 review written)

Personally, I love this song! It seems to have 3 sections (like bohemian rhapsody) which all have a punk emo feel - it has a great beat & I like the drums n guitars in it! All round it's pretty catchy & is fun to jump around & dance to!

I do however agree that at points the lyrics are whiny; "he said son when you grow up will you be the saviour of the broken the beating of the damned" or somethng like that anyway! When it is compared to bohemian rhapsody it seems like they've attempted an epic like song and it doesn't have the same wow factor as bohemian!

General Comments
Hands down to my chem for the video for this song - it is really entertaining and tells the story well! No other band have produced a song like this in years, it is bold and throughout the whole black parade album you feel as if they have given all their heart for the album. It's a must have!

• Paramore

Other Artists Listened To