Written on: 06/08/2003 by jcrodriguez (1 review written)
1. In Built camera is great compared to other mobiles with in-built cameras
2. TriBand ... great when you are travelling to USA
3. Bright, Big, Bold Colour Display
1. Organiser is terrible. You cannot set an alarm on a Calendar date. This would be extremely helpful when you want to be reminded of meetings.
2. There is no PC software which will add contact details etc. to the camera
3. Expensive to download the Java Games, and Ringtones from Vodafone.
4. I seem to have a problem with my voice notes. (ie. I cant save a voice note)
Thie Sharp GX10i Mobile phone is good for its "novelty" value. The Inbuilt Camera produce good resolution pictures once you email it to your account. This feature can never replace the resolution of a proper digicam and its not supposed to. I am disappointed on the phone's "business" value. You cannot trigger an alarm for a meeting that is set in your calendar.
I'm giving this a 10 in value for money as I got this phone for "free" when I upgraded my Vodafone plan.
" I bought this because of its fantastic styling, but soon wished I h... " Read More
" I bought this phone brand new in a Vodafone outlet store for £... " Read More
Written by portsmouthrule2005
" This phone is realy rubdish & texig on the fone was realy bad took ... " Read More
" Highly functional " Read More
" The Sony Ericsson T300 is a very good mobile phone in many ways, it... " Read More
Written by gguzmanr