Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com Review

loolooh's review of Flora Queen www.floraqueen.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“My Mothers flowers did not get delivered for her...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by loolooh (2 reviews written)

The website is user friendly, bit that is the only good point.

Non-existent customer service.

General Comments
My Mothers flowers did not get delivered for her birthday, in Portugal. When I emailed Flora Queen online florists to complain, I was advised that the florist didn't recognise the address (not surprised as he was delivering from Lisbon and my Mother lives in the Algarve). They said the florist had tried to call but had received no answer, although being as he had 2 contact numbers for my Mother and 1 for me, we must have coincidentally missed him!! I asked to cancel the order as they had not fulfilled their guarantee, and their answer was, "our policy states we cannot do this, you can either supply a valid address or we will cancel the order and keep 100% of the payment!!". After haggling with them for a while, more than 2 weeks later, I supplied the very same address as before for my mother, and, can you believe it, they delivered them!! The roses within the bouquet did not last a day, and they had not supplied the food for the flowers that I had requested and paid additionally for. Their reply to this complaint was "please refer to our company policy!!" This states the flowers are guaranteed to stay fresh for at least five days, and states nothing about them not delivering something additional that was requested and has been paid for!!

• Hand Tied Bouquet, 60 Euros

• A few weeks late