Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder Review

goodbobby's review of Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder

Flymo Pac A Shred Shredder

“I did a lot of general research when I purchased the...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by goodbobby (1 review written)

Brilliant, clever design
Robust, and simply murders pruned branches and other woody cuttings
So easy to use and store

None

General Comments
I did a lot of general research when I purchased the Flymo Pac A Shred shredder, but I could not find any reviews, as it is a new product. There were plenty of other makes that got lousy reviews though. I found a couple of sites where they had a video of the Flymo shredder in action, and I liked the easy store and built-in collection box, plus the specs suggested that the shredder was pretty powerful and robust. So I took a risk and bought one online from Woolworths for about £170.

Well, I am amazed by the performance of this shredder!! If you can get the material into the feeder it will make short work of it. The reverse and cut out have never been used, as I have yet to find anything it can't cope with. I am just delighted with it! The motor is pretty quiet, and the collection box feature and fold down storage features work like a dream. You can stick 3 meter branches in it and they are swallowed in no time, and shredding is a quick process. The safety circuitry is clever, and I really can not fault this excellent product.

The shredder has surpassed my expectations by a considerable margin, and although I have a lot of bushes and trees that will need pruning and trimming over the coming months, I am no longer phased by this potential task!

Sidney Oliver's Response to goodbobby's Review

Written on: 20/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because.it stated the plain facts about this type of shredder it just isn't possible to chop and produce the finer particles that the disc type of shredders produce..