Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk Review

SimonRichardson's review of Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased a leather suite from Land of Leather for...”

Written on: 27/08/2007 by SimonRichardson (1 review written)

None!

Quality of suites
Service, sales and after-care
Delivery times and cost
Quality control

General Comments
I purchased a leather suite from Land of Leather for nearly £1000 just six months ago - my partner and I loved the design and decided to splash out.

The sofa was delivered twelve weeks later, and the delivery people were unfriendly and did not unpack the sofa or take away the packaging. I signed for the sofa and the delivery men took their £69 delivery charge in cash.

To our horror the leather panels were creased, and the stitching was of poor quality - it looks like a small child did it without any adult supervision. I got on the phone to Land of Leather, and eventually they arranged to send someone over to look at it. A day off work to allow the rep to see the sofa confirmed that there was a problem and that they would need to be sent back. A date was given to collect and yet another day off work was booked.

When the replacement arrived it too was of poor quality, and in spite of many attempts to get LoL to rectify the problems, I am still no further. This is the first and last time that I use this retailer.

• Leather 3 & 2 Seater Suite