Harris & Sons (Middleton) Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

yellowtimechris's review of Harris and Sons (Middleton)

“I went into Harris and Sons in Middleton, Manchester...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by yellowtimechris (109 reviews written)

Ease to use.

Wrong colour flowers delivered.

General Comments
I went into Harris and Sons in Middleton, Manchester to send some flowers to my girlfriend in London as an anniversary gift.

I chose a set bouquet with a teddy bear.

The flowers were pink and set in a glass vase with the teddy along side it.

The delivery was set for a Saturday and sent off by Interflora.

I got a call from my girlfriend saying thanks for the flowers but why did I send purple flowers!

I got a picture sent to me and I went back to Harris and Sons.

There the staff were great and very helpful, they checked the order and shown me they had stressed pink on the order.

On seeing the photo they apologized and said to call back after my shopping as they would have to investigate it.

I called back an hour later and they said that it was the delivery stores fault and would I like a replacement sent.

As the date had elapsed I thought well fair enough.

On the Saturday a bunch of pink flowers arrived and my girlfriend was pleased although she did say the quality of the flowers was lacking but she was happy as she had gotten two lots of flowers and felt great.

On summarizing I found Harris and Sons very helpful and would and have used them since without any problems.

• Set flowers £35.00

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Lisabri12's Response to yellowtimechris's Review

Written on: 03/05/2011

I found this review helpful because... I am getting married next year and I am looking at different florists to use.