Natural Collagen Q5-26 Review

indiglo's review of Natural Collagen Q5-26

“I have to say, that as a woman fighting acne for the...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by indiglo (1 review written)

My acne is almost gone! Plus my skin is younger looking, smoother, and overall better than I could have hoped for!

It is a bit expensive, but it's worth every penny. On the bright side, one small bottle of the Platinum 50ml lasted me about 3 - 4 months.

General Comments
I have to say, that as a woman fighting acne for the last 16 YEARS, it has really been an emotional roller-coaster. I had more acne at this age than when I was a teenager, and in the last 2 years it has spread to my back where I never had it before.

Talk about life not being fair... I don't mean to complain, but having wrinkles, grey hair, AND acne is ridiculous! So I began using Collagen Natural Q5 about five months ago. I wish I could show you pictures. In the first two weeks I began to notice a change in my chest and back. I didn't use it on my face at first because I had used proactive for years, but the proactive just wasn't working anymore - my face was worse than in the last 5 years :-(. Also, my skin will break out over anything, and I just couldn't deal with more.

After three weeks, my chest was completely clear and my back was so much better! It didn't itch and hurt with swollen bumps as badly as just a month ago! I was so amazed! I started to use it on my face after my toner. You put the gel on your face and you can feel it tightening as it dries. You can feel it working right away. After 10 minutes or so, your face absorbs all the collagen and I put on my moisturizer and then my makeup. I have to say that after just a couple of months my skin was clearing up! I never have problems with my chest any more. My back is almost completely clear, and I am not embarrassed to wear a cute top or show off my summer tan! As for my face, I am in awe! I hardly break out, and when I do they are few and far between.

The best news of all is, not only is my face clear, but I have the added bonus of smoother skin. The fine lines I was developing are hardly noticeable, my pores are smaller, and the overall tone of my skin is more even... My skin looks younger than it did in my early twenties!

I feel so lucky to have found this product, I just want everyone to try it because I know that it works, even when everything else doesn't.

You can get it at www.collagennatural.com

I will admit that it is not cheap, but one 50ml bottle lasts for about 4 - 5 months, and I use a lot. But honestly, I would pay anything for my skin to look like this and for the acne to go away! You deserve it too!

Hillsider69's Response to indiglo's Review

Written on: 26/08/2007

The best way to get collagen is how the body intended; eat it! The body is not designed to take it in through the skin. Eat gelatine (almost pure collagen) or jelly made from the cheaper cuts of an animal like pigs trotters (full of collagen). Stop eating pineapple, as it's got a strong enzyme that eats collagen out of the body!
<br/>
<br/>Do this and you’ll save a lot of money and be healthier!

Mac99's Response to indiglo's Review

Written on: 27/08/2007

Enjoyed reading your review, but I was amazed at the price of Natural Collagen Q5-26. However, as you point out - it does last for months, and if it works, then it should be well worth the money. $149 I think was quoted on their website.