Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk Review

amethystcrystal's review of Mark Anthony Bikes Direct www.activesport.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“I am still waiting for the product I ordered from Mark...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by amethystcrystal (1 review written)

The price stated, although as I haven't yet received the product this doesn't really apply.

Terrible customer support - the online order tracking does not work.
They take payment immediately, even when the goods are not dispatched for almost three weeks (if they have even been dispatched).
They do not give reasons or apologies for late (or no) dispatch.

General Comments
I am still waiting for the product I ordered from Mark Anthony Bikes, and I am sick of phoning and emailing them. I have been doing so for almost three weeks, and still there is no sign of my bike. If it does not arrive next Monday as promised (although I was promised it would arrive last Friday, earlier this week and this Friday), I will be requesting a refund. If that doesn't work, I will take it up with my credit card company.

• Giant Cypress LX Ladies 2006, £144.99

• Still waiting

Rkive's Response to amethystcrystal's Review

Written on: 28/11/2007

I found this review helpful because I have had similar problems and it confirms that this store is useless.

336424_Tmada's Response to amethystcrystal's Review

Written on: 08/01/2008

Has anyone actually ever recieved their products from Mark Anthony Bikes? If only i'd read this review before i purchased!