Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

ItchyStarfish's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“I ordered a tent from GearZone. the website said "in...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by ItchyStarfish (1 review written)

Nice flashy website with great looking bargains.

They have not lived up to the website in my case.

General Comments
I ordered a tent from GearZone. the website said "in stock" and I waited. A month passed and I canceled the order after numerous e-mails and received a confirmation that I would get a refund within 14 days. It's now over one month later and I still have no refund and I'm sending an e-mail a day demanding my money back. No phone number on the site means I can't speak to anyone.

• Tent £65

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to ItchyStarfish's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk