J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod Review

goggzys1028's review of J.S. Ramsbottom Target Pro Bipod

“I have the target pro bipod fixed to my BSA super10...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by goggzys1028 (3 reviews written)

Lightweight it`s got pan & tilt fold up legs fits on to quick release stud leg extend from 9-12"

It doesn't come in different sizes

General Comments
I have the target pro bipod fixed to my BSA super10 bull barrel. It enable`s me to take long & steady shots from ether the prone position or from a fixed platform (i.e: gate post, strawbale) it`s doubled my accuracy & added 20+yards to my affective range. it`s lightweight design add`s very little weight to the rifle it`s pan & tilt features help me follow anything in my sights with out re-positioning. the extendable leg go from 9-12" which will be adequate for most shooters. It`s spring design lets the feet section slide out with the turn of a locking stud which can be operated with one hand. The legs also fold up when not in use keeping them out the way when climbing fences or through bush`s. If you want a good bipod but don't want to spend the earth for a Harris or Logun then this is for you.