Cybergun Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Pistol Review

Sonic blast's review of Cybergun Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Pistol

“This is a really good looking and extremely accurate...”

Written on: 14/08/2007 by Sonic blast (3 reviews written)

This airsoft pistol is very accurate inside 12 meters.
Its powerful enough to punch through 7 sheets of paper at point blank.
Very sturdy and strong frame
Easy to use sights, I put a white dot of tipex on my front sight and aiming was made easy
The mag holds 28 BBs and is very reliable as it never fails to misfeed a BB
I got shot in the leg with this gun and it really stings, had a dead leg for 5 minutes

I was disappointed with the range of mine it was very inconsistent it fired anywhere between 20 meters and 30 meters with high grade 0.12g BBs in no wind.
Mine eventually broke, the trigger jammed and the top slide failed to load but that was just me, 2 of my mates have this gun and it works fine.
The spring weakens after a few thousand shots but there is not a dramatic difference.

General Comments
This is a really good looking and extremely accurate pistol at close range that feels nice in the hand and has a huge mag capacity. The velocity of the BB's according to the box is 75m/s with 0.12g BB's if I remember correctly.

I would recommend it to people who want a accurate target gun but if you are looking for a skirmish side arm get a GBB or an AEP.