Navman F20 Review

• Map Accuracy

anthony oliver paul's review of Navman F20

☆☆☆☆☆
Navman F20

“I bought my system used it three times, then when I...”

Written on: 05/08/2007 by anthony oliver paul (1 review written)

When it was working brilliant.

Reliability.

General Comments
I bought my system used it three times, then when I went to turn it on for the fourth time, it would not switch on unless you kept switching it on and off several times I presume something was not connecting correctly but really annoying after only three weeks of ownership.

My niece also bought one of the same model at the same time, and had to return hers as the connection on the side of the system had come loose so the system could not be charged. My sons also bought the same models one has had the same problems as my self, and the other one thinks his is a marvelous buy and uses his every day when I returned mine the manager advised me that he also had this model and he found it unreliable so I paid forty pounds extra and changed to a Tom Tom ONE I have not had enough time to comment on this one yet but so far so good and there are a lot of extra features on this one compared to the Nav Man.

• not a huge amount

Area Covered

• no extra features

What extra features are on this model?

• Clarity of Instructions