Forgan Red Square 460 Review

pawilson78's review of Forgan Red Square 460

Forgan Red Square 460

“My previous driver\1 wood was a 410cc Zucci, which...”

Written on: 03/08/2007 by pawilson78 (1 review written)

Great value for money. Nice style. Very forgiving. Great distance!

Average finish quality. Slightly dull sound on ball contact (not that it matters!).

General Comments
My previous driver\1 wood was a 410cc Zucci, which performed very well. I was keen to buy a 460cc driver and with the latest craze for square drivers purchased the Forgan Red Square 460 (10 degree loft).

After the first test at my local driving range I'm finding that my drives are consistently straighter, and I was shocked to find that it's added almost 50 yards to my drive! I'm easily hitting the 250 yard markers with very little effort (that is the ball is landing by the 250 markers).

The head is surprisingly small considering it is a 460cc. I've tried other 460cc drivers and they seem massive compared to the Forgan Red Square. The other 460cc drivers I have tried weren't as easy or consistent as this driver, and that includes some well known brands!

The head is Ti Matrix, the shaft is a regular flex Apollo, and the driver comes with it's own head cover.

This driver has had a big impact on my game and can't recommend it enough!