Written on: 01/08/2007 by shanny42 (1 review written)
I recently discovered they had hydrogenated fats in! I have always been so careful not to eat any products with this in but hadn't thought to check Maltesers, I guess as other chocolates don't have it I didn't think, they are now a no go area for me i'm sorry to say, I have now gone nearly two months without them. On checking some other chocolate products I have discovered that it is actually the honeycomb that apparently uses these fats.
They are really addictive, I used to eat over a large bag a week! They have a honeycomb center with chocolate around the outside, delicious.
Maltesers are great if you don't mind the hydrogenated fats but for those who understand the damage these fats do avoid Maltesers and other products with honeycomb, check first.
" My all time favourite is now a vile tasteless sweet! " Read More
" Tasteless " Read More
" Sickly waxy aftertaste " Read More
Written by Breen123
" Robbed!!!!!!!!!!!! " Read More
Written by Louiselewis
" Mold on chocolates! " Read More