Mars Maltesers Review

ATBrad's review of Mars Maltesers

Mars Maltesers

“You should give your customers a different way to eat...”

Written on: 30/07/2007 by ATBrad (1 review written)

I have created a new recipe for Maltesers. You make a Chocolate Sponge mix and prior to putting it in the oven I add a bag or 2 of Maltesers that I have had in the deep freeze for at least two days, I just pat them till they are just covered by the Chocolate Mix than cook as for Chocolate Cake. When your cake is cooked leave it to cool then turn out onto a wire rack and cut into squares, you will find the Maltesers are still whole and half way down the cake , with a normal custard add another bag or 2 of Maltesers and when amalgamated with the custard serve hot on top of Cake. My colleagues do say that it is 100 /100 everytime. ATB

Nil

General Comments
You should give your customers a different way to eat them, say freeze them then dip into white Chocolate and put in fridge ready for that late night party.

Incompetance Intolerant's Response to ATBrad's Review

Written on: 30/07/2007

I'm addicted to the white maltesers but that does sound yummy! will get the "chef" to bake me a cake soon! hehe