Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

pharry's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“I ordered an item from Gear Zone that was apparently...”

Written on: 28/07/2007 by pharry (1 review written)

There are none

Completely ignore any correspondence. Customer services

General Comments
I ordered an item from Gear Zone that was apparently in stock (web site said so). Only to receive an automated email telling me the item wasn't in stock and would have to wait around 21 days for it to be ordered from manufacturers. I then sent an email asking to cancel the order as 21 days was too long (was going away in a week or so). I received an email telling me my card would be refunded within 14 days. It has now been nearly a month and still no refund. All emails sent to them requesting my money have been ignored. I would strongly advise anybody thinking of ordering from GearZone steer well clear of them.

• Baby carrier

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to pharry's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk