Villa Plus www.villaplus.com Review

Mike 1072's review of Villa Plus www.villaplus.com

“I can fully recommend the service offered by the...”

Written on: 27/07/2007 by Mike 1072 (1 review written)

Villa Plus Ltd, based in St Albans Herts UK, offer a choice of villas in several countries. We chose the Villa Athena Sol in the Algarve because it met our specific requirements regarding bedroom/bathroom ratio. Three good sized bedrooms all en-suite with either a bath or shower. The villa was superb in very private and extensive grounds. It offered a good sized heated swimming pool with table tennis and pool table to keep the children happy. The property was in excellent condition with regular visits from the maid,gardener and pool maintenance man. We were greeted by the most comprehensive welcome pack I have ever seen - enough to last at least a couple of days! The property also offered a safe, alarm system and electric locking gates on the drive. There was a good choice of restaurants available within a five minute drive or decent cooking facilities in the villa or a barbecue area in the garden.

There just weren't any and I haven't been able to say that about many holidays of late.

General Comments
I can fully recommend the service offered by the people at Villa Plus (www.villaplus.com), they were friendly and helpful without being pushy. They offer a full holiday service including flights and car hire but you make the choice about what you have through them. Having said that I don't think that you will be able to beat their prices.

One of their representatives will visit during the holiday and are on call locally if you do have any queries. All in all a very professional and complete service

Paulefc's Response to Mike 1072's Review

Written on: 12/08/2007

You obviously haven't had cause to complain because their customer service is appalling. They took my money and just couldn't be bothered with satisfactorily dealing with complaints.

Paulefc's Response to Mike 1072's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I've re-booked but just made the observation based on my experiences.

Mike 1072's Response to Mike 1072's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

With reference to PaulEFC's comments - my experiences with Villa Plus have been the exact opposite of his. Customer Services have always been polite and very helpful. More importantly they have dealt efficiently with me changing the arrangements surrounding this holiday at quite a late stage. I can only speak as I find and Villa Plus have delivered to the extent that I have now booked two more holidays with them.