Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

sapperRE786's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“Jacket advertised as 'in-stock' purchased by credit...”

Written on: 18/07/2007 by sapperRE786 (1 review written)

Only one - Negative reports made about www.gear-zone.co.uk on review sites,

Stocked Items' not actually held.
Do not answer ANY emails.

General Comments
Jacket advertised as 'in-stock' purchased by credit card. Informed TWO WEEKS later that the item was 'out of stock' and would have to be ordered, which could take up to THREE WEEKS. Checked site again for the item - still showing as 'in stock'. Started to go through the process of ordering again, just to see if it would inform me that the item was not available. You've guessed it - no it didn't. Emailed GearZone to ask why this was, and the fact that I was not willing to wait any longer - wanted to cancel, only to have ALL emails ignored (twelve). Checked on various 'Review' websites, and would-you-credit-it, EVERY review was negative - check for yourself. Taking the matter further now, as it is pointless leaving any more messages.

• Berghaus Jacket, £115

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to 299174_sapperRE786's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk