Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

r0zzie's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“I'm afraid I have given Interflora one to many chances...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by r0zzie (1 review written)

Website is easy to use

Goods are not as described and customer service is about the worst I have ever encountered

General Comments
I'm afraid I have given Interflora one to many chances - this isn't the first time I've been disappointed. The last time when I actually managed to get through to customer services all I was offered was a £5 voucher off my next purchase.

Bouquet was not at all as described - more leaves then flowers and even then the leaves were brown.

I emailed and called Interflora on the day they flowers arrived and have had no response to my email and their customer service number just keeps you on hold - after a week of frustration and no response I contacted their head office - who wanted me to call their customer services number!

Here is the head office address and number if you do need to try and escalate it Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, NG34 7TB

Phone:- 01529 304141

In future - I would strongly recommend you find another flower delivery company.

• Bouquet - £59