Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

ant0804's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“Gear Zone never respond to e-mails and there is no...”

Written on: 12/07/2007 by ant0804 (1 review written)

None

Ordered goods, they informed me not in stock but took money, they then cancelled order, I asked for refund. Still waiting 4 weeks later...

General Comments
Gear Zone never respond to e-mails and there is no telephone number.

• tent

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to 297913_ant0804's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk