RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

termitekillr's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I've had my mod 34 for 7ish years now. I have fired...”

Written on: 10/07/2007 by termitekillr (1 review written)

Accuracy is amazing ( with a quality scope ).

None really, only I wish it had a little more power.

General Comments
I've had my mod 34 for 7ish years now. I have fired many pellets through it over the years and I am very pleased with the gun. I only wish I would have tried it in .22 cal. (mine is .177). I squirrel hunt with it with great results though. I put a Burris 3x9 air gun scope on it, which cost more than the gun, but I think a good scope is 1 of the 3 major factors in having a air rifle to do serious hunting with. The other 2 being good quality pellets, and practice. As far as pellets go, my gun shoots several types very well, hollow points, round nose, and my favorite, RWS mags. I would recommend this gun because it is well built and reliable. Nothing fancy, but those squirrels don't seem to mind as they are dropping out of trees as they are beginning the process of becoming gravy. Also I should add, I have seen reviews that the Beeman Crow Mag pellets are great, but for hunting squirrels, I don't care for them, maybe with a higher powered rifle, but I cant get enough penetration with them. I do like the Beeman Hollow Points though. I hope this helps anyone thinking of buying this rifle.

• Accuracy