Titelist 907 D1 Review

lee9876's review of Titelist 907 D1

Titelist 907 D1

“After playing with a Cleveland Hi-bore with a regular...”

Written on: 09/07/2007 by lee9876 (1 review written)

Forgiveness, Length

Price

General Comments
After playing with a Cleveland Hi-bore with a regular shaft for the last year it was time to change to a stiff shafted driver after having my swing speed measured. (I have only been playing a year). A good friend and golfing partner with a similar speed had just bought the new Hi-bore XL which I tried and found excellent and was going to buy myself but when I got to the shop they were out of stock. We had looked at the 907D1 a few times thinking how nice it looked so I bought one without even hitting it, and the gamble has really paid off. Like most golfers I can struggle with a slice/push but this club keeps that bad shot in the first cut instead of the trees and it has added a good 40 yards to my drives which are now close to 300yds for a 100mph swing(approx). Overall I cant recommend this club highly enough and it justifies its price which is about £50 above the average premium driver.