Babyliss 8763U Review

• Style

• Service & Support

me n my mate's review of Babyliss 8763U

Babyliss 8763U

“My friend has had this product for 6-12 months as she...”

Written on: 03/07/2007 by me n my mate (1 review written)

This epilator has got 2 quite wide heads, which is great for getting more off in one go, but possibly not so great for doing precision epilating, however, We (my friend & I) who both tried it on our legs & armpits, haven't tried it on our bikini line as yet. Will update you once we've tried it.
Legs were very do-able for both of us, minor stinging only & we only had about 2 days growth.
We both tried the dreaded armpits that everyone else seems to have unbearable pain with the braun easystart and although it was quite painful, it was also do-able if you can grit your teeth for around 5 mins per armpit, its definately worth not having to shave for 6 weeks. By the way, it's better to use just the one side on the armpits as you have more control (of the pain).

Can't say there are any bad points, except that the heads are curved so I doubt you could get a straight line on your bikini area.

General Comments
My friend has had this product for 6-12 months as she was too chicken to use it, she made sure I used it first mind! But eventually got round to it & glad we did now.

Ours was extremely good value for money as my friend got it on price-drop tv for £10 & they are in the shops for about £40, but even at £40, we think that it's still good value for money as we could both stand the pain long enough to complete the job.

She wants me to do her fan next as we are going away in a couple of months, so hey ho! Will let you know after the next installment how we got on!!! lmao

• 6-12 months

Owned Product For