Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen Review

nappymonster's review of Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

“Just an awesome bit of kit. Nothing compares to it....”

Written on: 30/06/2007 by nappymonster (1 review written)

Loads of memory - 4Gb is loads!
Incredibly small - it fit's inside my jacket pocket on the way to school no problem
So easy to use: Add songs to iTunes (Which in my opinion must be one of the best bit's of software out there), connect it for a while to charge, and play!
Very robust - although it looks fragile, and sometimes feels it, it is very robust (don't test this fact though, they are expensive!)

The price is quite high, but iPod (nano)s are such an amazing piece of kit it doesn't really matter.
You can't use the iPod headphones out of your house without fear of being mugged.

General Comments
Just an awesome bit of kit. Nothing compares to it. Shaped well, looks great and has a very bright, colour screen. Before now I have used it as a torch to get from one end of the bedroom to the other! The click wheel is great. Everything is done just right, once again apple, you have made a fantastic product, that loads of people have and know. If someone says to you "Oh yeah, I've got my iPod today" that sounds normal. If someone says "Oh yeah, I've got my Samsung YP-Z5A today" it doesn't sound quite a normal.

9/10

Jsh141's Response to nappymonster's Review

Written on: 20/09/2007

Do people actually go round saying "Oh yeah, I've got my iPod today". Hmm, makes one very cautious about joining such a band of wallies by buying one.