On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

nicolab's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“We used On The Beach to book our first summer holiday...”

Written on: 29/06/2007 by nicolab (1 review written)

We used On The Beach to book our first summer holiday with our new edition to the family, our 7 month old baby. At the booking stage I would say the service was OK. We booked our trip 5 months in advance in order to make sure we could meet our requirements. When we paid our balance in full we didn't receive any acknowledgement of payment, I had to email to get any sort of receipt. When our tickets were due 7-10 days prior they never arrived. It got to the Friday before we were travelling on the Monday, before they would finally speak to me about it. I spoke to a girl in ticketing who told me she would arrange a ticket on departure and I was to collect it at Terminal 2. All well and good if my tickets were at Terminal 2, they were at Terminal 1 as that's where the airline I was travelling with flew out of. When I returned from holiday to complain I was told that there was nothing they could do, so goodbye and the phone was put down on me! I will never book with such a lazy company ever again. The high street will have my business every time now. Beware of this company, our summer holiday was nearly ruined!

Visit onthebeach.co.uk