On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

Kel7's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Well let me start by saying that this web site is...”

Written on: 27/06/2007 by Kel7 (1 review written)

Prices

General Comments
Well let me start by saying that this web site is extremely good for money. A lot of complaints are on the review websites which nearly all contain to money issues. Please before you book all you need to do is read the terms and conditions. The company is a go between - between you and the Tour Operator. The only problem is they provide at 48 hour Admin Service as there sales team has a telephone number but the admin conduct there service through e-mail. About the money side of things the 48 hour service is due to you send you booking off to them and when they receive it they book your holiday and if price have changed or dates of flights or if anything is different from your provisional confirmation they ring you up and let you know - like they did with us first time round. Plus they don't debit your account until they have fully confirmed your booking. I rang up their sales department saying I haven't received my confirmation and they explained to me very politely that if I don't receive it with in the next 24 hours ring back up and they will book it over the phone.

Inflight meals are clearly stated in their terms and condition that some flights are compulsory - payment will have to be made. They could do there back ground slightly more to find out exactly which Air companies have this in their policy. I'm not sure if it's just certain flights or if it is companies that insert this policy.

People need to remember this is a cutting cost web site and the cutting of the cost has to reflect some where within this company.

My advice is make sure you read everything before booking the holidays which a lot of people obviously didn't and still haven't and it will say you any nasty shocks.

As it happens my holiday was fixed at 1245 and we have found out that it's in fact cheaper not by much - but still.

Visit onthebeach.co.uk