Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

GearZoneWillStealYourMoney's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“The order I placed with Gear Zone was not delivered. ...”

Written on: 26/06/2007 by GearZoneWillStealYourMoney (1 review written)

None -- absolutely none, complete waste of my time and money. Did I mention money?

Everything.

General Comments
The order I placed with Gear Zone was not delivered. I contacted them for a refund which was supposed to have been processed within two weeks. 3 months later, and I am still waiting.

• Rucksack

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to 295025_GearZoneWillStealYourMoney's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk