Tom Tom Go 710 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Richard the van's review of Tom Tom Go 710

Tom Tom Go 710

“Only had the Tom Tom Go 710 for a couple of months but...”

Written on: 25/06/2007 by Richard the van (1 review written)

Only had the Tom Tom Go 710 for a couple of months but have found that if the full post code is used it will take me to within a few metres of where I need to be. It's very easy to use. Speed camera warning very useful, has already saved me from having some points on my licence on a couple of occasions. Not yet tried it abroad yet but will do later in the year.

It will sometime freeze on start up or shut down. I now carry a couple of pins around with me so that I can re-set it. Recommend that if you are going to buy one that you do the same. Have only found one area in the country where it "throws a wobbler" that is in Yorkshire A64/ A1/A1M/M1 Junctions doesn't seem to know where it is. But so I'm led to believe neither do built in sat nav systems in cars such as Mercedes, in this area.

General Comments
So far very pleased, and would recommend it. I put off buying a sat nav for ages, but must be honest and say, that I wouldn't like to be without it now. But I am always going to have a road atlas in the car, just in case!

• All of the U.K

Area Covered

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Kiyawhite's Response to Richard the van's Review

Written on: 28/12/2007

I found this review helpful because it did the important job of telling me whether or not to buy the item.