Crosman Accupell Review

dreadheadmarksman's review of Crosman Accupell

“I was recommended these by a friend as I was using...”

Written on: 22/06/2007 by dreadheadmarksman (13 reviews written)

Very accurate so much in fact you'll have to find another excuse for missing something at 60 yards

Messy on the fingers
quite pricey

General Comments
I was recommended these by a friend as I was using marksman .177's I grabbed a handful of accupells and set off to try them out and I have to admit I was very impressed these things were landing on top of one another at 50 yards the only deviation was due to my aim and possibly a bit of wind

Hunting wise there fantastic they hold there power over range very well so even on the rifle's max range its still packing enough punch to put the blighter down for good

the only drawback is these pellets are messy to handle contrary to popular belief these pellets are not covered in lead dust they are in fact lubricated with graphite which has pro's and cons graphite is a fantastic lube and it wont diesel but it covers your fingers and isn't as good as oil for preventing rust and corrosion.

Carliam's Response to dreadheadmarksman's Review

Written on: 05/02/2010

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>Wasnt sure what sort of lube was used.
<br/>