The Cock Inn, Beazley End Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

sarah's review of The Cock Inn, Beazley End

“Taking a look at some of the reviews, I would have to...”

Written on: 18/06/2007 by sarah (13 reviews written)

All the staff are very welcoming, and they make you feel comfortable. The food is fantastic! The owner and his partner will go out of their way to come and meet you. There is a very lovely atmosphere.

General Comments
Taking a look at some of the reviews, I would have to disagree with a lot of them. I do think a lot of people are quick to judge just because it has a link with Jamie Oliver. I do think people are forgetting that it is not Jamie's restaurant. Again, people forget that the owner has only been cooking for 3 1/2 years, and this is all new to him and his partner. I think it was very brave for him and his family to move from London to a small village, especially as their 2 children are very young still. I wonder how many of you would do that.

Overall, I think The Cock Inn in Beazley End is a lovely pub, with excellent food and wine and a great atmosphere. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Italian

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all