Mobile Fun - www.mobilefun.co.uk Review

khas01's review of Mobile Fun - www.mobilefun.co.uk

“I have nothing but praise for mobilefun, despite a few...”

Written on: 14/06/2007 by khas01 (19 reviews written)

Good customer service, prompt delivery.

Website not always totally up to date.

General Comments
I have nothing but praise for mobilefun, despite a few shortcomings.

I have purchased from them 3 times in the past, and would do so again without hesitation.

My most recent experience is related to a purchase I made over 6 months ago. My Jabra headset, which had performed very well suddenly decided to play dead. It would not charge or do anything.

I contacted mobilefun. They advised me to return it to them with a returns form telling them what the problem was.

This I did, and hey presto 1 week later a new Jabra headset was despatched to me. This despite the fact that the price of the item was 20% higher now than when I bought it!

No arguing or fighting. No shirking of responsibility. I was very pleased.

Their website does not always have most up to date information on stock, and they do prefer email contact.

My 2 previous purchases have always arrived on time and intact.

Price-wise, I would say competitive. Use Froogle or some other comparison site to check prices at other retailers; however, if they have what you want at the price you want then feel comfortable buying.

• Jabra JX10 Bluetooth H/S

Visit mobilefun.co.uk

Gutted123's Response to khas01's Review

Written on: 09/01/2014

Funny how this review is from 2007 and is the link that the main page category of best online mobile stores directs to?! This is not the most recent review as they are mainly negative.

mobilefun.co.uk