DeLonghi DEC180E Review

• Style

• Service & Support

WithoutBreakfast's review of DeLonghi DEC180E

DeLonghi DEC180E

“I have had the DeLonghi DEC 180 E Dehumidifier just...”

Written on: 13/06/2007 by WithoutBreakfast (2 reviews written)

I have had the DeLonghi DEC 180 E Dehumidifier just over three weeks now and already I can't believe the difference it has made. It extracts 18 litres of water a day and to be honest with you I did not think I would ever fill it but you would be surprised how much moisture is in your home after cooking, washing and so forth.

For best results close all windows and open all internal doors and because of the fan it is able to extract water from all over the house. Also if you leave it on all the time, not only will it warm your house up but it will turn itself of when it is finished. How about that for you carbon footprint!

Overall I find that it runs quietly but it does not mater where I put it in my house I always notice it, but it does the job so I cant complain.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Telsreviews's Response to WithoutBreakfast's Review

Written on: 24/08/2007

I found this review helpful because... I'm getting one and I'm glad it's got a good review.