Samsung PSN4231 Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

thebigsleeper's review of Samsung PSN4231

Samsung PSN4231

“Samsung deserve to be at the forefront of TV sales....”

Written on: 11/06/2007 by thebigsleeper (11 reviews written)

I bought this TV over two and a half years ago. Now you would need HD compatible so I will need to upgrade in the next year or so. Excellent vision, better than most except perhaps Sony Bravia. Sound is excellent and can go extremely loud. I have installed a surround sound separates system which really vibrates the room when loud. The TV is easy to use and works well with sky plus. Plenty of connections and a decent base upon which to stand the TV and that makes for a very happy family.

Can't really think of anything really bad to say about this TV. I bought a bunch of these for my workplace and was so impressed by their ability to work under pressure (They were installed in nightclubs) that I bought one for me. The picture quality does suffer a little when there is fast moving action scenes. The newest HD TVs can have that problem too. I don't really notice it. Its much better than older TVs anyway and if you want a better home cinema system then invest in a projector. Get one from eBay or internet for £500 to £800 and a screen for £150 and you'll get your own home cinema.

General Comments
Samsung deserve to be at the forefront of TV sales. Good prices for well made and easy to use TV's. I'll definitely consider them for the next one although any sensible person should look around anyway to get an idea of what is available.

• Image Quality