Logun Axsor karbine .22 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Ellis.'s review of Logun Axsor karbine .22

“I got my axsor at christmas and was disapointed that...”

Written on: 10/07/2003 by Ellis. (1 review written)

Bolt is silky smooth.
Consistent 11.9ftlb over nearly all 70 shots
Walnut stock as standrd

none at all!

General Comments
I got my axsor at christmas and was disapointed that it had to be sent back only 1 week after getting it. After fireing about 50 accupell zeroing my scope i chronographed my 1 week old axsor and was shocked to find the power a feeble 10.1ftlb.I contacted logun,told them the problem and they had the gun collected fixed and delivered back to me in exactly 10 days.Theyre service was 1st class and i havnt had any problems at all with the gun since.When the gun arrived i chronographed it and found it was 11.9ftlb for nearly all 70 shots.

I would recomened anyone looking for a multi shot PCP to consider a logun axsor not just for its smooth handling and superb accuracy but for loguns aftersales service.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Crab Doctor's Response to 114582_Ellis.'s Review

Written on: 19/04/2010

If your gun is doing 11.9 ftlb using something as light as Accupels then you will probably find that it is over power when using something heavier like Bisley Magnums. I would get your gun checked as soon as possible if I were you