EuroFly Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

silviae's review of EuroFly

“I flew with Eurofly from JFK to Bologna last summer...”

Written on: 05/06/2007 by silviae (1 review written)

Very accommodating and nice ground staff. On time. New planes & decent food. Direct flight to my final destination (Bologna).

Do not allow seat assignment prior to check-in. Fare was not significantly cheaper than those of other airlines. No frequent flyer miles.

General Comments
I flew with Eurofly from JFK to Bologna last summer because they were offering a direct flight to Bologna, my final destination. Traveling alone with 2 small kids, this was worth a lot to me. The fare (economy) was similar to what I would have paid with Alitalia or Air France, etc. but not having to take a connecting flight was a major plus.
The staff on the ground were very accommodating on both legs. They allowed me to check-in at the business class counter and gave me an extra seat for added comfort (the flight was full although not completely sold out). Very nice and helpful - definitely a more pleasant experience that the average one.
Onboard, the plane was brand new and as comfortable as an economy seat can be (I had the bassinet seat, hence a little more leg room than the average seat). The food was decent by airline standard (although on the flight back all main courses contained pork, a problem for some other passengers). The staff was nice and helpful, without the attitude than Alitalia personnel often has (for this reason, I never fly Alitalia). On par with many other European airlines.
In all a much better experience than that provided by most American airlines and on par with that provided by the better European airlines. This year I am flying with them again, taking advantage of a 2-for-1 special for business class tickets. Again travelling by myself with 2 small kids. Hope to have the same good experience.

• July 2006

Flight Date

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Silviae's Response to silviae's Review

Written on: 05/07/2007

I just came back from Italy with Eurofly, travelling alone with my 2 children. Overall a very good experience again. On board staff very nice (but I was travelling business) and helpful. Ground staff nice, but a bit less efficient than I would have liked. Considering that I had taken advantage of a 2-for-1 offer, all in all a very good experience at a great price for a direct flight in business class. Of the 2 legs, one was slightly delayed (1hr or so, due to traffic at JFK) and the other on time. Will definitely use them again next year!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to silviae's Review

Written on: 06/07/2007

I too would prefer seat alignment, your scores prove this airline can provide good customer service, nice review.