Berketex Bride, Kingston Review

Lucy Holmes's review of Berketex Bride, Kingston

“I did visit a local store (can't remember the name),...”

Written on: 25/05/2007 by Lucy Holmes (1 review written)

I visited the Kingston branch of Berkertex on Saturday, and I had a completely different experience! I found the staff to be friendly and ever so helpful (despite being exceptionally busy); they explained the different styles they had on offer - they made sure that I was fitted into the gowns properly, even though the samples in the stores were too big for me, so that I know how my made-to-order dress will look when I receive it. The dresses themselves were beautiful, in good condition (they were NOT grubby), and I booked my second appointment for 2 weeks time, with my mum! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

General Comments
I did visit a local store (can't remember the name), and found the assistant knew nothing about the dresses or the designers she stocked. She really tried to pressure me into buying a gown on the day, even though I clearly said (3 TIMES!) that I was only trying on today and would want to come back with my mum for a second appointment. They didn't listen to me - The service there was not a patch on Berkertex Bride in Kingston!!