Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen Review

edobor's review of Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

Apple iPod Nano - 5th Gen

“I really really appreciate the coming of the iPod or...”

Written on: 23/05/2007 by edobor (1 review written)

I really really appreciate the coming of the iPod or any of the memory storage on board today because I knew it is going to end up that way. I am beginning to think of which other media storage is going to be out next, I don't think there will be something better than the iPod or any other memory storage device. If there is any bad point for me I don't think so. It is portable, produces good sound, stores more than enough music, just how you want it. So if there is any bad point it should be when it is faulty. I am sure it will be difficult to repair that is the only area I am looking at apart from that every other thing about the iPod is very okay. That is all I have to say about the iPod. In my overall conclusion it is the best that has ever come into existence since the history of media storage device. As a matter of fact I really appreciate the product.